State Info: Nevada
Incorporating or forming a Limited Liability Company in Nevada may offer you more advantages than any other state. Whether you are looking for a favorable tax environment, the highest level of privacy protection or perhaps the ability to protect your directors and officers from personal liability, Nevada may be the best choice for you!
- No State Corporate Income Tax
- No taxes on ownership interests
- No franchise tax
- No ownership transfer tax
- No State personal income tax
- Nominal annual fees
- Minimal reporting and disclosures requirements
- Owners may avoid being listed on public records
- Powerful protection from both Inside and Outside liability
- Owners, Directors, Managers and Officers need not live or hold meetings in Nevada, or even be U.S. Citizens
- Only Managers, Directors, Officers and Registered agent are disclosed
- Owners, Directors, Managers and Officers can be protected from personal liability for lawful acts of the company
The advantages of incorporating or forming a Limited Liability Company in Nevada are numerous. Nevada entities that are located or doing business in a state other than Nevada may be required to qualify that business in those states. CenterPoint can help you file all the necessary documents to take advantage of the business friendly State of Nevada, while protecting your business in any state in which you operate.